My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Some treasures....

These gorgeous woodblocks, I picked up recently in Paris. I discover this most gorgeous little shop, by accident, that sold all of these antique 'odds and ends'. I also picked up a pair of wooden shoe moulds. The antique champagne glass, from one of my many finds in a garage sale (i have a little thing for all things glass and vintage!). The two tall jars were sent as a promotional gift to georgie with oysters in them - very luxe!

Just some old vintage books we had lying around with this lovely branch Georgie had collected.

These are old New York tram signs which I've had framed. It sits at our entrance and I just love the typography, even though I dislike justified text, its the simplicity of the design which has lasted all this time.

Please excuse the photography, my camera is on the blink and so the old digi camera has made an appearance! Stay tuned our product range of homewares and children's clothes using our eccletic mix of fabrics and Liberty of London fabrics.

emx

No comments:

Post a Comment