My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 20, 2009

blog love


I am in awe of a new and exciting blog which I've been recommended to by a friend. So much so, I had to share: decor8

Founder and Editor Holly Becker is a writer and interior design consultant who splits her time between New Hampshire and Germany, and "is a design blog dedicated to sharing decorating ideas, interiors, independent art and design, products and services, and to inspire readers to live a more fulfilling, creative life". Something I truly believe in and inspired by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma,
    Your blog is very sweet - I can't wait to see your products. Another blog you might like as well is www.ohjoy.blogs.com. I love how one beautiful blog can lead you to another then another again - am finding it rather addictive!
    Kind regards
    Amanda Woods

    ReplyDelete