My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 20, 2009

blog love



One of my favourite home design magazines Inside Out has recently launched their blog. Now I won't have to wait longingly for each issue and savor every page, instead get my fix everyday on their blog!

Plus, if anyone bought this month's issue they would have received the fabulous free gift (and who doesn't love something for nothing, especially when its beautifully designed!). A eco-gorgeous hemp bag organiser designed by Grace Lee, one of the Inside Out designers.
So thank you Inside Out and Grace, my ipod/gloss/phone/sunnies/keys/etc now can be found in an instance rather than a hour of shaking and muttering to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment