My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

blog love


Whilst cruising in my morning inspiration round of blogs, I've discovered a great new blog, distillate. Best of all its Australian! These gorgeous stamps caught my eye, I have a bit of an obsession with stamps.
They're called 'honesty' stamps and include titles such as 'I know it's been difficult in the past to say these words but I LOVE YOU' as well as the 'In all my life I've never met anyone as beautiful as you' (for a bit of a lift in your day!). They're available from Dede Ce

2 comments:

  1. These are so wonderful and so is your blog. Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage and leaving a comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beach Vintage, Thank you! aren't these wonderful - I really want to make my own. Will let you know how I go. :)

    ReplyDelete