My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

illustration masterpiece




I'm always amazed by the creativity of Kat Macleod and her beautiful illustrations/collages. From NYC plastic bags, to gorgeous fabrics and watercolours, they create such beautiful artworks which you can now purchase. As seen in Vogue Entertaining & Travel, these beautiful editions are printed on Museo Max (a deluxe heavy weight 300 gsm , cream coloured, slightly textured stock). Each print is signed and numbered by Kat and embossed with Pharos Editions chop in limited edition of 50. They would look lovely on any wall, and would be a fabulous gift. Georgie, I hope you're not looking at this! They can be bought through Lamington Drive.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    I love Kat Macleods work as well. I optimistically called her agency a couple of months ago to see if she might be able to a little job for me - no such luck though. They said she won't be taking on any new jobs now for the next 18 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these. Love the multi media used.

    ReplyDelete