My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Liberty love

Over the past week, I've come across so many examples of people using Liberty of London fabrics again. The soft and feminine prints are popping up everywhere - maybe its the nostalgia of the prints that help us create our little own pretty haven from the rest of the world? I've just picked out a few images, but if you see any more images - email me, I would love to see them.
This great shot was taken by Corrie Bond I love that bikini, might may one for myself!
Gorgeous cotton panties from dearbirthday at etsy
Pretty little hair clips from Tamar at Etsy

Very cute bikini from Jcrew - I just LOVE this site, if only they shipped to Australia. Please excuse the revoltingly gorgeous body at this time of the morning - it doesn't help when I'm sitting here with a coffee and croissant!

let me know if you see any other examples of Liberty prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment