My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

thanks

Just a quick note to say 'THANKS' for all the lovely comments and support in getting elki up and running. I'm really enjoying being inspired every day, and excited to come home and work on elki. In the past it would have been: kick my shoes off at the door, pour a glass of wine, cook dinner and chill out in front of the tv. Now, I'm straight to our 'sweatshop' (our sunroom which is now elki's head office) with a glass of wine, on with the macbook and back into elki world.

The wonderful blogs that I check daily are also a huge inspiration. I feel like I've been living under a rock all my life, having just discovered and keep discovering wonderful blogs by inspiring creatives. So thank you to everyone :)

image by emma

No comments:

Post a Comment