My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy long weekend



Happy Birthday Queenie (even though it was in April) and thank you for the loooong weekend. I hope everyone has plans that involve
  • some down time
  • a glass of wine or something yummy
  • time with their loved one(s)
My 'other half' and I are heading up to Brisbane for Millies wedding - I'm a bridesmaid and very excited. It should be a great 'test-run' for my wedding in Feb 2010. Lets hope the rain stays away, the beautiful sun hangs around all weekend.


The little 'chicks and invite' were for Millie's hen's night. It was lots of fun, and the name tags were a great hit (especially after those countless bottles of champagne!).

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see something original like these tags for a hens night. Happy long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise you were getting married! congrats chica :D xxx kas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kas - I checked out your site, congrats on getting into Curvy. That's so awesome, well done :)

    ReplyDelete