My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

blog love





I am a sucker for Scandinavian design (I swear I was a Scandinavian in my past life - might explain the blonde hair in a family of brunettes!). Anyway, have just discovered this new blog, emmas designblog (how could I not love it, with a name like that!). The blog is inpsiring and not necessarily all Scandinavian. Emma focueses on styling existing rooms rather than new products, to create a more sustainable lifestyle. The apartments and stylists featured reflect the simplicity and clean lines, Scandinavian design does so well.

Particularly in these times, when money is a little tight, I know I would rather buy a great old chair and recover it than buy it for 5 times the cost in a shop! What about you - are you brave enough to do a little DIY around the house, or rather let someone else do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment