My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 26, 2009

i love stripes


Now I realise that the whole trend for stripes is nothing new, but I only discovered my true love for stripes when I was putting away my washing last night. Almost everything I own is monochrome, but 5/9 tops I was putting away, were stripes! I also bought a new pair of ballet flats, which have a large white band across the top...sounding familiar...yes a stripe. Today I'm wearing....you guessed it: a mazi jersey black and white strip dress. Help me, I think I need stripe counselling! But I do love the classic look of a stripped top with jeans and ballet flats or the structure it gives to a room. Maybe its just the strong contrast between black and white, which helps it carry it off. I'm not adverse to other colours used in stripes, but I'm a monochrome kinda gal and thats where my heart lies. Are stripes driving you bonkas yet or are we just trying to imagine we were french instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment