My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 19, 2009

sleep time






I'm dreaming of beds, and being asleep. Have had a big week, big girls dinner on Tuesday (involving one too many bottles of wine and Moet), last night was Japanese and Karaoke for my friends maternity leaving do, and tonight is another farewell for one of my girlfriends who is moving to NYC. So as you can see, a little lunchtime kip would be greatly appreciated. I just don't think I can pull it off at work :)

I'm dreaming of soft pillows, fresh linen, a bunch of fresh lavender, a soft warm breeze blowing through the window...and no traffic! What things help you sleep?

images sourced from Marie Claire Maison

1 comment: