My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 29, 2009

lovely blog award


Thanks to the ever lovely Amanda at Weekend Host, for awarding me the 'lovely blog award'. I feel very honored to be included in the lovely list of fellow bloggers. Its been such an enriching experience meeting new and creative people, from around the world, whom share similar creative inspirations. So in honor of the award, I have passed it onto 15 other wonderful bloggers who inspire me, and hopefully can introduce you to some new and wonderful blogs. And in no particular oder, here we go...
  1. Follow studio
  2. A summer picnic wedding
  3. A Paddington Perspective
  4. My lens of love
  5. Simply lovely
  6. Far out brussel sprout
  7. Swish and Swanky
  8. Beach Vintage
  9. Oh, hello friend
  10. Bespoke press
  11. Daily Imprint
  12. SevenEight (the blog of Mika78)
  13. a blog for tilly
  14. this is glamorous
  15. rifle
I haven't inlcuded descriptors...because I want you to check them out yourself! Thanks again Amanda, through you're award, I've discovered some new fabulous blogs. I hope to do the same.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and thanks for nominating me. I accept and although I have received it a few times before I will add you on my list. Many thanks again - Simone ( Beach Vintage)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simone, could you say you're now 'multi-award winning'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete