My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Blog love

Two loves this morning. I was recommended to the blog 1 Decor8 through my friend Amanda who has also started her own blog, blog 2 weekend host. So I thought I would mention both, but again you must really check them out to really appreciate each one.



Blog 1: weekend host, Amanda's blog, showcases some great entertaining ideas, as well as beautiful images of design, styling and fashion. Its a great read and source of inspiration (see above images).

Blog 2: Decor8, is by the very talented and ever inspiring Holly Becker. Launched in 2006, it has over 25,000 visitors A DAY and there's no argument to see why!
"everything from sofas to stationery along with product reviews, reader discounts, contests, interviews, store and home tours, do-it-yourself projects, and trade show coverage. Topics on small business ownership, blogging, and independent design are also discussed and meant to encourage and engage readers."
Its definitely the first stop on my morning blog rounds, and I think it should be yours as well!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Emma, this is my first ever 'Shout Out!'. It's very sweet of you to mention my little blog. I think I'm certainly enjoying my daily doses of inspiration from all the different blogs I visit as much as you are. I would love to feature some of your products when they are ready. Have a lovely weekend in Brisbane and please send my regards to Matt.

    ReplyDelete