My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

wedding board


It was by chance that I discovered some of the most amazing wedding inspiration blogs, simply by clicking through other blogs. I have to say though, my first stop is Snippet & Ink. Kathryn creates the most stylish and beautifully themed mood boards. Even if you're not getting married, there are fantastic ideas for entertaining and celebrations. I have created a 'catalogue' on my desktop, and constantly updating it. Here is my current mood board for my wedding.

My inspiration is "Summertime white & dove grey"

[images sourced from Martha Stewart, Snippet & Ink, Once Wed, 100 layer cake, Amy Atlas, Polka Dot Bride]

1 comment:

  1. I love mood boards. They just keep reminding you of what you love.

    ReplyDelete