My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

[blog love] brown button




I'm moving from the city to our little farm house in 3 weeks time. So I've been looking around for decorating ideas and 'affordable' items to personalise our home with. Emphasis on affordable, as I'll be leaving my full-time job and working on the elki range and freelancing! These are just a few items on my 'must-purchase' list, and the best bit - Brown Button Trading is Australian and online! Also check out Kimberlee's blog, Brown Button blog.

Aren't these silver partridge birds the cutest! I could see them perched in the lounge somewhere. And I'm thinking the clock for the kitchen, with the hen blackboard sticker for the fridge. For all those last minute items we need from town.

[images all from Brown Button Trading]

No comments:

Post a Comment