My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 6, 2009

[web love] Frankie magazine






One of my favourite arty/design magazines, Frankie Magazine has now started a newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every two weeks - BLISS! Their website/blog is also great to stay in the loop in between issues. Check out their website/blog and sign up for the newsletters, it will fill your inbox with such lovelies as the above illustrations, giveaways, fashion and design. Its a must for anyone whom:

"looking for a magazine that’s as smart, funny, sarcastic, friendly, cute, rude, arty, curious and caring as they are"

[image source: frankie]

3 comments:

  1. I love Frankie magazine. Would be signing up for the newsletter.
    Cyma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have signed up for the newsletter. It's such a great design/artsy/crafty mag.

    ReplyDelete