My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

ring a ring a rosey








Today the weather is dreary, cold and wet. So I am dreaming of when Spring will arrive and the smell of fresh flowers and sun in my face. Here are a few images that have sprung into my mind (excuse the pun!). I love the variety of vessels in these images, from paper bags to urns, even a simple bouquet with a ribbon. Fresh flowers can brighten any day, even one like today. Don't you agree?

[images sourced from Martha Stewart Weddings, Snippet & Ink]

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree! I try to have flowers in at least one room all the time, really makes the room happier! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. I wish I had more fresh flowers in my room. I really love the 2nd and 3rd from the bottom. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I'm glad to visit a great blog. Smart posts and beautiful photos. I like to contact people, all over the world, by his blogs.Would you follow me,because I'm afraid to lost your blog?I'm waiting your visit. Thank's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favourite is the second from the bottom. The blue glass holding the white flowers make a real statement on the table.
    Great blog. It's my first visit here.

    ReplyDelete