My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

dream a little dream


It has to be one of the cruelest advertising ploys - release the latest range of swimwear, shot in the beautiful warmth of some exotic island with their new model, whilst we're all sitting freezing in our offices (sans sun and tan)! Thank you Seafolly, I just want to scoot off the Far North Queensland now. So here's a little temptation, I think I've chosen my new bikini for the summer. Anything that takes your fancy?

[images sourced from Conde Nast Traveller, The Vine]

4 comments:

  1. I think i am going to have to stay away from the bikini this year. I need a real good one piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could send you some of the hot and humid weather we are having here in the US! We totally could share it with you! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes please! maybe not so the humidity, but definitely the sun and heat! express post?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I'm looking forward to summer and getting a new bikini. Seafolly is always a good choice.

    ReplyDelete