My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://elki.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 3, 2009

get excited!


I love this poster, a great spin on the 'keep calm' poster series, and because I always love making things. I printed out a version and hung it in our office. You can find yours here and they come in lots of colours! So this weekend, I am getting very excited and making lots of things. Cooking a delicious dinner tonight for a friend and my sister, a baby brunch tomorrow morning (so some elki bloomers heading out the door). Then I'll be designing our online store because it desperately needs to be done, and then I'll be doing a little photoshoot of our products.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. What will you be getting excited about this weekend?

p.s. Thank you for this past weeks lovely comments, its just so inspiring to hear from everyone.
[image sourced from here]

2 comments:

  1. It must be the weekend for photoshoots Emma... we've also got one lined up for Thread Den's Spring Fashion Week show collateral.
    Look out for a "Killer Queen" in North Melbourne tomorrow.
    Have a good one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new "spin" on the Keep Calm poster...I may have to print it out to keep up the creativity and fun!! You have a wonderful blog! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete